My intention for the summer was to simply moisturize and spray sunblock. Mission accomplished!
You asked for this and here it is – thank you for the #love.
Jada Pinkett Smith put the truth on the red table with her no holds barred talk on life, love, drugs, pregnancy, fame and messaging.
As we strive to get to better with OUR mission, brand, passion and love it was refreshing to hear Jada say, “Mothers must re-message to get to happy. You can’t give it all to others and be happy.”
Watch the complete video here of episode 1 and let me know your thoughts on how you will re-message?
Happy Monday, BMM!
I love being touched, pampered, whipped and massaged by the best hands in the business … you?
Spa Week is right around the corner, October 10-16, and ONLY the best spas are participating nationally and offering yummy prices — $50 dollars for treatments.
At TBNM, we are all about renew, redefine, and reinvention and nothing beats exfoliating, relaxing and de-stressing to arriving at your ‘best’ self.
Recently, I attended a #SpaWeek/FashionIndie.com event and was completely spoiled by Enrique, owner of Face-to-Face NYC day spa. Enrique’s magic hands worked by stress points and then Diane (aesthetician) worked her powerful fingers all over my face and delivered a relaxing facial.
Take great care and indulge in wellness this fall. Book your reservation and see participating spas in your area for ONLY #50dollartreatments.
Here’s to you!
Mariah Carey, welcome to the best and most challenging job in the world — motherhood.
Here are 5 Tips You Will Need & Appreciate:
1) Now is the best time to flex those diva muscles and enjoy each moment (you can blame it on being a new mom)
2) Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Trust me — you will never get enough sleeping starting the moment you birth those babies.
3) Count your blessings everyday for health and perfection
4) Enjoy your babies and don’t delegate to the nannies (not yet); mommy bonding is essential
5) Create a village to support you, older moms really do need more time to pull it all together (trust me on this one)
6) Renew, redefine and adjust your new brand — your life will never be the same
7) Make time for your man — he is much a part of this moment
BNM, what other tips would you add?