It’s not easy when you love hard and never have the chance to heal.
Rihanna’s first love is undoubtedly Chris Brown. She needs time to heal, away from the spotlight and allow herself to simply be. #Prayerup for Rihanna and Chris Brown.
First Look: Rihanna Opens Up About Chris Brown
On February 8, 2009, Rihanna and her then-boyfriend, R&B star Chris Brown, got into a heated argument while driving home from a pre-Grammy party. According to police reports, the argument escalated into a violent attack. Chris was arrested for assault and pleaded guilty. Now, Rihanna opens up to Oprah about the night she says she lost her best friend. Plus, find out why Rihanna felt protective of Chris despite her anger.
For more of Oprah’s interview with Rihanna, tune in Sunday, August 19, at 9/8c.
No. His brand is probably stronger, given his recent incident at ABC’s Good Morning America. Celebrities gone wild/mad is the new B-L-A-C-K!
1) People love drama and it’s the season for celebrity train wrecks – ala Charlie Sheen and Lindsey Lohan
2) His album F.A.M.E. (Forgive All My Enemies) is already #1 on iTunes
3) He is undeniably talented as a performer, singer, and actor
4) Fans and the media loves/craves bad boys seeking redemption
Here is what he needs to do:
1) Take a page from LA Lakers Ron Artest and travel with a therapist to deal with his anger management
2) Have publicist approve all questions – all the big stars from Denzel to Mariah use this tactic
3) Do your best to keep it together and when you lose control simply say, “I don’t feel comfortable answering that question”
4) Continue with media coaching – it will save your career
5) Be thankful for your fame – 21 is a great age, don’t blow it
6) Stay off the “juice”
Thank you for your question – continue to send at firstname.lastname@example.org