Moms spends every day, all year, taking care of others and often times forgetting about their personal brand/self.
Well, it’s time to celebrate moms and moms-to-be, especially with the children (almost) back-to-school, here are ways to celebrate the ‘brand’ new mommy in all of us and attempt a stress-free day:
1) Celebrate your serenity: Take a trip to a mommy-friendly spas with girlfriends or channel solo power by visiting local spas.
2) Get Naked: The house is quiet and empty – get into your birthday suit and SCREAM your brains out. You deserve to celebrate self!
3) Get Quiet: Commit to spending 15 minutes with self and listen to your heart. It’s your time to shine.
4) Write it down: Spend the first day with the kids back to school to write your fall reinvention campaign. What do you want to do? How will you accomplish it? Whom do you need to help achieve it?
5) Get social: Log onto livingsocial.com, bestdeals.com and find the best recession buster treats for your town from dinners to spas, shopping, date night and teeth whitening. Remember, it’s all about renewing your personal brand.
6) Get moving: Purchase a day pass at a gym and come out of your comfort zone with Zumba, Yoga, pilates for $10.00 at the local YMCA.
7) Time for popcorn: Most cinemas will offer Ladies Day where you can purchase a ticket for $5.50 to see a first run movie and get some alone time.
8) Babysitter, 911! Hire a babysitter at http://www.sitter.com (this company does the background check) for a few hours to get some alone time.
9) Cocktails! Ever heard of mommy medicine? It’s true, a great way to relax, relate and release is to have a drink, visit your favorite hotel bar, restaurant and have a drink with your friends for happy hour.
Get ready for my book, The Brand New Mommy: From Babies To Branding To Bliss (foreword written by Jill Scott) available November 20th.