Reinvention is all about being BOLD and not allowing the FEAR to cripple your moments.
BNM, we have all doubted our blessings and the minute we get the courage to do what we truly love … the light begins to SHINE!
Meet Marsha Page, this week’s MOMMY REINVENTED sharing her fabulous CONFIDENCE Tips as it relates to makeup:
1. Start with a natural color palette that is quick and easy for your daytime look. Urban Decay offers a great natural color palette called “NAKED” that allows easy transition from day to night.
2. Before using any shadow on the eyes, always start with a great eyeshadow primer which serves two functions; it allows your eye makeup to stay on all day while punching up the colors that you will apply from your palette. I recommend MAC paints. I have been using them for years and they come in a wide range of colors. Just be sure to apply a nice thin layer.
3. Take advantage of the great brush holiday gifts sets from various makeup product lines like MAC and Laura Mercier. The proper brushes are essential to flawless makeup application. They come in cute carrying cases and are a fraction of the price of a full size, natural bristle brush.
4. Now that we have all the basics and necessary tools, start with a fresh clean face, apply moisturizer and prep the skin and lips. Apply your neutral eye shadow for your daytime look. When the day is done and you are ready to hit the party scene, use the darker colors in your neutral palette in the crease of your eye with a crease brush from your brush collection to deepen the color. Bring some darker shadow color down to the corners of your lower lid and smudge for that smokey effect. Apply a great lash enhancing mascara and a nice festive lip color like a bold red or burgundy or keep it simple and sexy by applying a sheer neutral or pink gloss, like “Striptease” by Nars.
5. Don’t be afraid, be confident, and let your beauty shine!
The Brand New Mommy wants to feature you, send us an email about how you’ve reinvented!