Let me just say that I’ve never posted anything on Brand Kardashian before and truly respect the ‘brand’ new mommy Kris Jenner, for orchestrating the mega multi-million international brand called The Kardashians.
Okay, got that out of the way.
Kim Kardashian needs to stop making a mockery of marriage!
Kim Kardashian has managed to make headlines once again as she files for divorce after a mere 72 days. Are you kidding, did he forget to put the toilet seat down?
Marriage is not easy and not for the faint of heart, its reality TV all day, every day.
There are times when marriage is just UGLY and reviewing the vows (often) helps you remember why you said “I Do.”
Christian Marriage Vow sample:
I take you ___, to be my (husband/wife), loving you now and as you grow and develop into all that God intends. I will love you when we are together and when we are apart; when our lives are at peace and when they are in turmoil; when I am proud of you and when I am disappointed in you; in times of rest and in times of work. I will honor your goals and dreams and help you to fulfill them. From the depth of my being, I will seek to be open and honest with you. I say these things believing that God is in the midst of them all.
My husband and I may not see eye- to-eye from time to time, however, at the end of the day we stay committed to love. Ask Lamar and Ronnie Tyler how they keep the fire going being Black and married with children? They hang in there and vow not to give up when things get tough.
Here is what needs to happen:
1) Sponsors demand their money/endorsements back for the hype/PR blitz of a fake wedding.
2) Authenticity – not! Fans should stop supporting Brand Kim.
3) Get to know yourself. Love self first, date, date, date and then date some mo’ before you get engaged (again).
4) Maturity is under-rated. Grow up, Kim! Marriage is about accepting the warts, vulnerability, good, bad, and amazing moments.
5) Getting Paid. Make decisions based upon your heart/passion for a change.
What are your thoughts on Brand Kim filing for divorce after 72 days?