There is so much to worry about as you prepare to send your child to junior, high school and college.
Will they eat well? Who will they hangout with? And, will their books, clothes, and private stuff stay safe in the school locker?
All I can say is YES!
Master Lock has been in the business for many years, protecting all that is valuable and priceless … why would your child’s personal property be any different?
Master Lock® has hired a new specialist on student life to help students safely and securely navigate this school year in style. The Master Mind, a suave and funny college grad, is staring in a humorous online video series on in which he, along with his clever Little Sister, are setting out to answer students’ most frequent, awkward and perplexing questions on www.facebook.com/masterlock.
Parents and students are invited to submit their own questions for the Master Mind and participate in daily sweepstakes for a chance to win back-to-school must-haves, including popular Master Lock School and campus security products.
The Brand New Mommy Tips for Surviving the School Year:
1) Breathe. If you are calm, the kids will make smart choices
2) Trust. Our job is to prepare our babies with love and life experiences – they will be fine
3) Good Grub. Send care packages every chance you get and don’t forget the delish meals
4) Protect stuff. Get a Master Lock to make certain nothing will go missing
5) Live. Empower your children to have fun and experience all that is unique and diverse
Disclosure: This post is for a contest for a Master Lock back-to-school prize pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club.