Is Chris Brown’s brand in jeopardy?
No. His brand is probably stronger, given his recent incident at ABC’s Good Morning America. Celebrities gone wild/mad is the new B-L-A-C-K!
1) People love drama and it’s the season for celebrity train wrecks – ala Charlie Sheen and Lindsey Lohan
2) His album F.A.M.E. (Forgive All My Enemies) is already #1 on iTunes
3) He is undeniably talented as a performer, singer, and actor
4) Fans and the media loves/craves bad boys seeking redemption
Here is what he needs to do:
1) Take a page from LA Lakers Ron Artest and travel with a therapist to deal with his anger management
2) Have publicist approve all questions – all the big stars from Denzel to Mariah use this tactic
3) Do your best to keep it together and when you lose control simply say, “I don’t feel comfortable answering that question”
4) Continue with media coaching – it will save your career
5) Be thankful for your fame – 21 is a great age, don’t blow it
6) Stay off the “juice”
Thank you for your question – continue to send at email@example.com